Hudson Valley Job Fair At RCC
Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 11:00 am
Rockland Community College and Senator David Carlucci partnered to organize a job fair with almost 60 businesses expected to attend. Job seekers should bring several copies of their resume.
Senator Carlucci will announce what Rockland County will receive as a result of the recent New York State budget agreement. The budget provides funding for economic development, tax relief for small businesses, and an increase in community college aid. Business representatives will also speak about the importance of job fairs in an effort to boost local hiring and grow their payroll.
Senator Carlucci will be joined by:
- Dr. Cliff L. Wood, President of Rockland Community College
- Irene Deutsch, Director of Career Services, SUNY Rockland Community College
- Stanley Jacoby, Executive Director, Workforce Investment Board of Rockland
- Sarah Rayburn, Vcorp Services, LLC
- George Hoehmann, Rockland Independent Living Center
- Andy Kohlbrenner, Rockland Independent Living Center
- Max Crisp, American Burrito
- Brett Caminez, Caminez Chiropractic